Cookies use on this website
Following the guidelines indicated by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, we show you the cookies used on this website, to be able to give you the information as clear as possible. This website uses its following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, They are used to identify the http session of the user. They are common in all web applications to identify user requests during a session and ensure you are not a robot, this way Spam is limited.
This website uses the following Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics: They allow monitoring the website by means of the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain user access information on the website. Some of the data saved are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the first and last visit, duration of the visits, the page from where the user accessed the website, the search engine the user used to access the website or the link they clicked on, the place in the world from where the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google and the information generated by the cookie about the use of your website will be transmitted and stored by Google, Inc (a United States-based company). Therefore we suggest to consult the privacy page of Google Analytics.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, so you can click on links such as I like, Share.
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated by each browser.
- Please, take into account that nor this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of third-party websites mentioned here.
- In some cases, you should install cookies so that your browser will not forget your decision or approval of these
- Concerning the cookies of Google Analytics, this company saves the cookies on servers on the United States and will not shared these with third parties, except when necessary for the correct use of the system or when obliged by law. According to Google, they will not save you IP address. Google Inc. is a company part of the Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro which guarantees that all information will be used with a level of protection, in accordance to the European guidelines. You can consult the information given by Google on the cookies on the following link..
- For any doubts concerning this cookies policy, do not hesitate to consult us using the contact section.